Middle/Senior Full-Stack (PHP/JS) Developer
Our client is an international digital company and a market leader within the online gaming industry. They are currently looking for a FullStack (PHP/JS) Developer. The primary focus will be on the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of central databases, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
As a team member, you will help support the newest products and be involved in the development process from A to Z, starting with backend and following it through to full frontend application.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- Production experience with large scale PHP systems
- Knowledge of design patterns and testability, experience with testing
- Professional experience with Angular
- Familiarity with server-side systems like Nginx, Docker, and Node.js
- Ability to work independently, when needed, and take responsibility for writing their own code
- Teamplayer; you work well with others and thrive on achieving common goals. It’s important to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
Senior Full-stack JS developer
Our client is a company that specializes in developing a higher education platform for undergraduates and professionals. It provides virtual rooms to study product, data, management, marketing, sales, and finance through short learning sessions, as well as seeks to develop personal skills.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Improving and refactoring the existing platform experience
- Building new features from scratch
- Taking certain technical decisions independently, specifically related to real-time video conferencing tools
- Integrations with 3rd party systems and external APIs
- Potentially leading the future team in Ukraine, so team leadership experience is a big plus
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Electron experience is a big plus
- React + React Native
- Mobx, Redux
Senior Full-stack developer (React+Python)
Our client has created a platform that works in the education field. This is a cloud platform for schools, that help teachers to handle their administration (like scheduling, attendance, students’ health checks, etc.) and cooperation with parents and school boards. If changing the educational process sounds like something you have been dreaming of doing, then this may be for you.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
- Deliver new functions and products to the platform.
- Upgrade the mobile app and a part connected to students’ health.
- After becoming accustomed to the platform, update existing functions, and fix bugs.
What we are looking for:
- Professional with CSS / LESS / SASS
- Fluent with React
- Knowledge of Backbone & Underscore
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience of work with Git
Senior .NET Developer
Lemapp invites Senior .NET Developer for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Kyiv, Ukraine.
You will join an experienced team of Software Developers.
Your Team will play a vital role in developing the client’s product – innovative marketing technology platform, customizing and implementing it for Fortune 500 clients in Europe and USA.
- Pro-actively stay ahead of technologies and standards;
- Implement and integrate software solutions with respect to the larger picture of product or project development;
- Test code thoroughly to ensure delivery is fit for purpose;
- Write code using the client’s coding guidelines and established best practices. Code is properly structured and well documented;
- Translate specifications into a solid code and configuration;
- Ability to use pre-defined design in implementations and independently create derived work;
- Collaborate with the interface development team to come up with the best possible UX;
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in Web development;
- Knowledge of MVVM and RESTful API’s, JSON is a plus;
- Experience with content management systems, Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process applications would be a plus.
Front-End (React) Developer
We are looking for a Front-end Developer (React) to join our team. The candidate should be able to solve the problems and develop the solutions to the challenges that may arise during the project.
- 2+ years ReactJS, Redux, redux-saga or redux-thunk and TypeScript experience;
- Experience working with Next.js;
- Strong knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap;
- Experience with CSS preprocessors SASS (LESS);
- Experience with Git, Git branching model;
- Unit testing (Jest, Enzyme);
- Intermediate English level.